This is all you need to know about the role you are curious about:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be knowledgeable about service offerings.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss business requirements from a technology perspective.
- Emphasize the services to highlight how they solve customer problems.
- Answer questions about the services.
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors.
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Strong networking abilities.
- Strong degree of diplomacy and the ability to work with a range of different people.
- Ability to work under pressure and motivation to succeed in a competitive environment.
- Ability to work with teams and collaborate.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Time management and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
2 – 3 years of demonstrated experience in a sales position.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or similar.
Valid driver’s license and own vehicle.